Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Social Bookmarking

Social Bookmarking does have an application in my classroom and can be used in numerous ways for it.

Ways Social Bookmarking can benefit me as teacher and students

There are many ways social bookmarking can be used for a teacher and his or her students, here are some of the ways:
  • teachers can organize and bookmark resources for their students
  • teachers can use a common tag to share resources of interest for all students 
  • teachers can use it to collect sources & discuss the information together with students
  • teachers can categorize bookmarks for specific classes, projects, or lessons
  •  students can create a greater sense of community within the course  
  • students can share items of interest with those in their networks. 
  • great way for students to communicate with one another
  • students can collaborate with one another on research

 Social Bookmarking can benefit me now in some  ways:
  • Its a  fast way-for me to visit any webpage
  • I can create links to my content area
  • I can share content and links with others
  • I can organize the tags the way i wish


    No comments:

    Post a Comment