Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Group Video Project

Things that Worked Well
  • angle perspectives
  • music in background
  • location
  • keeping everything minimal
  • no dialogue
  • breaking up the scenes
Things that Could have been improved
  • Lighting
  • more than one background music
  • more humor
  • better camera zooming
  • more visual interest
If I were to do this project again I would do many things differently. I would make sure we had a lot of practice before actually beginning the shooting. I would also make sure we get in all the scenes we want included. In the project that we did I know that we had to cut out a lot of scenes due to the requirement of the video being from 60-90 seconds. I would also maybe think of having some dialogue next time to keep the interest going throughout the video. I have taken with me many skills from completing this project. Here are some of the following skills I have learned from the project:
  • how to shoot several scenes
  • how to include music into scenes
  • how to use moviemaker
  • how to edit scenes
  • how to include credits
  • how to condense a scene

No comments:

Post a Comment